OUR FLAGSHIP PROGRAM
Total Leadership Connections™ (TLC) is a powerful four-month, four session leadership enhancement program that will change your career and your life.
Why Total Leadership Connections?
If you are a business or a world leader, extraordinary leadership begins with the understanding that YOU are an integral part of a system – a continuum of connectedness. This connectedness radiates from INNER LEADERSHIP to OUTER LEADERSHIP, finally reaching into the ultimate sphere of influence: the world at large.
Whether you are part of a large corporation, family firm, nonprofit or a start-up company, it is critical for you to understand the basic realm of how relationships work in a system, how behavior patterns intertwine, and how they can cause conflict or collaboration, depending on how they are handled at work.
July 24-26, 2013 The Visionary
September 18-20, 2013, The Explorer
November 6-8, 2013, The Integrator
December 4-6, 2013, The Realizer
PARTICIPANTS ATTEND ALL FOUR SESSIONS, THIS IS A FOUR-SESSION PROGRAM.
THE BASICS OF TLC:
- A multimedia learning forum providing rich, experiential and didactic experiences using CEO’s proprietary PatternAware™ Leadership Model.
- Through intensive personal discovery and peer to peer interaction, leaders learn to identify and address underlying patterns of behavior – in themselves and others – that impact all levels of individual, team, and organizational success
- Learning culminates in a deep knowledge of systems thinking – how everything is connected to everything else
RESULTS YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Enhance your emotional and social intelligence, a skill set needed for all 21st Century leaders
- Learn the OUT Technique: to OBSERVE, UNDERSTAND and TRANSFORM patterns to gain strategic advantage for a proven return on investment
- Master the skills to create a PatternAware™ culture of trust, collaboration, and accountability to minimize office politics and maximize innovation
- How men and women relate differently
- Ingrained patterns and emotional intelligence
- Cultural basis of leadership
- How to track generational patterns
- Requirements for 21st century leaders
HOW IT WORKS:
- There are four sessions each beginning with a reception and dinner on a Wednesday evening and conclusing by 11am on Friday morning. These sessions are held at The Country Place Retreat and Conference Center in White Haven, Pa.
- Group conference calls between session provide an opportunity to debrief and reinforce learning
- Individual unlimited coaching throughout the program is included and is used to help participants practice and gain new insights
- The inclusive fee also includes a 360 Degree Leadership Assessment prior to the start of the program and also three months after the end of the program with extensive feedback